Oct 26, 2009

I'm Your Man

The time of waiting is becoming to an end. My man just releases his new album "Crazy Love". I'm talking about "Michael Bublé". He's my man since the very first day I went to his gig years ago in Bangkok. I couldn't get enough of his as a little girl..I was in love:) and to this day he makes my heart melt!

I bought his DVD Michael Bublé Meets Madison Square Garden for weeks but I just had a chance sitting down watching it yesterday. And he made my Sunday so bright while it's heavy rain outside.

I made myself comfortable and ready to be entertained with a cup of green tea and a nice warm blanket. The first song he chose for me is "I'm Your Man". And that's it. I fall in love with him again.

Here's "I'm Your Man" though it's not MSG version but do hope you enjoy.



Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment