May 20, 2009

Colette - Didn't Mean to Turn You On

Colette reply my tweet this morning after she had fun with her first play in Bandung.

DJColette@*** I would love to come back to Bangkok. I was there for 7 hrs on a layover, but that doesn't really count. ;)

I do hope she can make it to Bangkok or even my city Phuket real soon. To get her here, I'm trying to persuade all friends to have a listen to her music and of course you here should listen to hers too.

DJ. Colette has covered a legendary "I Didn't Mean to Turn You On", originally performed by R&B singer Cherrelle recently. The song was also covered in 2001 by Mariah Carey for her movie Glitter. That version means nothing to me.

colette - dmttyo


You can find other version of Colette's Didn't Mean to Turn You On in Om Records' album; Om Summer Session, Om Miami 2006 and I-Om Mix Series House of Om Vol. 1.

In this post, bringing you a nice version of Chuck Love Vocal Mix. Enjoy!


Didn`t Mean to Turn You On (Chuck Love remix) - Colette

No comments:

Post a Comment