May 2, 2009

'N Sync - Do Your Thing

I just heard Ciara's new single the other day. 'Love Sex Magic' is the collaboration between Ciara and Mr. JT Justin Timberlake. The music is SO Justin. I know from the very first few seconds that it's gonna be another hit.

I think Justin is really good in what he's doing. His latest album as a solo artist 'FutureSex/LoveSound's proves it all. I have checked his discography from Wikipedia whether as vocalist, songwriter and producer. This guy is just rock!

Photobucket

Even though his solo career establishes him outside the realm of his then-former band 'N Sync, I think some tracks in 'N Sync's Celebrity show us where his music style comes from. My A-list track in the album is 'Do Your Thing' The song written by James Moss, is not even a single, but I just like the sound in it.



There ain't no excuse for losing your feet drowning in your defeat, on this road of life. There ain't no excuse for coming up short. The ball is in your court. So reach up and touch the sky.

No comments:

Post a Comment